Saturday, July 25, 2009

Here a clutch, there a clutch...






Everywhere a clutch clutch! It is a MUST HAVE item the day of your wedding. Also a wonderful keepsake gift for your bridal party. I've produced about 20 clutches in the last 4 weeks, and I love hoe unique they all are. What makes my design stand out is a unique style...AND I will custom embroider the bride and groom's names and wedding date on the inside liner. OR, if this is for a bridal attendant, then it is very appropriate for the liner to say, LOVE, LORI, or VANESSA or YOUR NAME HERE, LOL

I have my clutches available in ANY color satin or print. Shoot me an email if your ever in the need for a clutch! I'm also starting my line of small leather hand bags and clutches. I found this AMAZING little shop that carries gorgeous and hard to find colors of genuine leather, no vinyl here ladies. Also, I'm always open to suggestions, so send me a comment if there's a color combo you'd like to see. THANKS! L

No comments:

Post a Comment