Monday, March 23, 2009

My latest read, HANDLE WITH CARE


I love novels. I can open a book and connect with characters very easily. I love emotional sappy plot lines that make you feel weak when you've read the last page.
The newest novel by Jodi Picoult, HANDLE WITH CARE was definitely a good read. This particular end caught me off guard though. I'm pretty good at predicting the possible outcomes for most novels, but this one knocked me on my butt. I won't spoil it for you and tell you how it ends. Here is the book description from Jodi Picoult's website. If you are in a book club, or just looking for an emotionally impactful read, she's your girl.
And how the heck do I make my links clickable??? This is starting to annoy me! LOL

http://www.jodipicoult.com/handle-with-care.html

No comments:

Post a Comment